It is amazing how much healthy food cost. Not just in a grocery store but at restaurants and fast food places as well. You wonder why the country is becoming bigger and bigger...it is so easy. If you have to get a quick bite to eat and haven't planned ahead you might swing into the fast food place. They are not lacking when it comes to healthy choices: salads, milk, fruit, grilled chicken. However these items are usually more expensive or come with no extras' like say a drink. You know I love going and getting a nice big salad but you know what I don't like is when it comes with a drink!!!(sarcasm) I think they should make it wallet friendly to eat healthy. What about really cool incentives to choose the better foods. Maybe if you buy so many of a certain healthy food you get something else health related. I don't know but seriously could you include a FRICKEN water or maybe a nice tea with my salad. I mean come on you are already charging me an arm and a leg for it throw it in.
As for groceries I have a major complaint I wanted a Red Pepper and they were charging me 2$ for one stinkin' pepper. Yet the green pepper was only 50 cents. Just let me be healthy and not have to mortgage my house to do it. That is all I ask. Sure I can plant a garden. But honestly I am so not good with that I would pitty any garden that I tried to raise. I am killing my tomatoes for goodness sake. I am terrible. I have thought about...only briefly mind you sneeking into my neighbors yard and stealing some yummy veggies. Alas, this would be wrong and I won't do it. Booo having morals. :P
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment