Well I can not even believe it has been a whole year already. Yeah that is right 08/08/08 has come and gone and now it is 08/08/09. It seems like such a quick passing of time. And for most of my favorites they know that my wedding day was a LONG time coming. There were so many different times we were going to get married but it just didn't work out until last year. Everything fell into place and we just went for it. It wasn't an expensive extravagant wedding. It was so completely us thought. We have been together 8 years now and married for one and I will just say that the last year has been the greatest year ever. I have to say my husband is to cute, at the stroke of midnight he pulled me aside and took off our wedding rings so he could recite his vows to me again. It was so cute and at the end he said see and I wasn't even nervous this time. LOL. I love him so much he is just such a goofy guy. He is my very best friend in the whole wide world. He knows everything about me and I know everything about him. So here is to many more years together.
Happy Anniversary James!!!
I LOVE YOU!!!






"Don't ever give up on a dream due to the amount of time it takes to achieve it....the time will pass anyway."



No comments:
Post a Comment