Sunday, June 21, 2009
My green thumb....sort of
I decided this year to attempt to grow some veggies. I planted 3 tomato plants some broccoli and lettuce. Well I was convinced I killed the Tomatoes because I moved them outside and it got super cold here. They turned yellow and I was like well crap. So I took extra good care of them and they slowly started to grow some new green leaves. Today I went out and checked on them and there are 2 little green tomatoes...I am so happy. I never was able to grow things in the past I would just kill them lol. But this might be a turning point. We haven't had the best weather out here we managed to kill all the flowers and the lilacs. It got really warm really soon and then got really cold and they are all gone. Blast this weather I love my lilac tree. This thing is like 15 feet high and has been here for 20+ years. So wish me luck on getting some more maters. lol
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment